1. How do I retrieve my username and password?
A: Please click HERE to retrieve your password. To retrieve your username, attempt to log in with no username; you will be given the option to retrieve your username. You may also contact CAA by phone or e-mail during regular business hours to retrieve your username and password.
2. Can I share fuel price information?
A: You may only share the fuel prices with those who are associated with your CAA membership account.
3. Are management companies eligible for membership?
A: No. If you are a management company, you must sign up under the AIRCRAFT OWNER'S NAME OR COMPANY NAME.
4. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
A: Your application is usually processed and approved the same day, between the hours of 7:00 AM PST and 3:00 PM PST.
5. Will I receive a membership card via mail after signing up?
A: No. You will not receive a membership card by mail. You may install the CAA membership app on an iPad, tablet, or any smartphone device to gain access to your membership card. Also, you may print a paper copy of your membership card on the CAA website. If you are a current CAA member, click HERE for more information on how to retrieve your membership card.
6. Does CAA guarantee to have the lowest fuel price on the field?
A: No. CAA does NOT guarantee to have the lowest fuel price on the field and cannot control non-CAA FBO's fuel prices. However, CAA does guarantee to beat the price of any fuel program offered to part 91 operators at a CAA Preferred FBO by at least .10 cent.
7.How do I get an FBO to become a CAA Preferred FBO member?
A: If there is an FBO that you favor and would like for them to become a CAA Preferred FBO member, contact the FBO's General Manager and ask them to consider joining CAA. If they are interested, have the General Manager contact CAA directly for more information on how to become a CAA Preferred FBO member, or simply have them visit the CAA website at www.corpaa.us and complete the "Interested FBO Sign Up" form. If you like them, then we love them!
8. How can I find the total amount I paid since joining CAA?
A: To view or retrieve a payment receipt, select the "My Profile" option (located at the top of the page). Then place the cursor on the "My Profile" tab, in which you will see a drop down menu and the option to "View Transactions," select this option. If you have renewed or became a regular CAA member before May 18, 2015, contact CAA to obtain payment transaction information.
9. Do I need a credit card on file to join the Free Trial Program?
A: It is FREE to join the Free Trial Program. You are NOT required to keep a credit card on file. There is nothing to lose and plenty to GAIN!
10. Am I obligated to join CAA after my six month trial period ends?
A: No. You are not obligated to join CAA after your six month trial period ends. However, because CAA has saved members thousands of dollars annually, we are very confident that you will join CAA - as most of our trial members do.
11. Will my expiration date remain the same if I renew after my membership has expired?
A: No. If you renew after your membership has expired, your expiration date will be set one year from the receipt date of your renewal application.
12. Will my credit card and billing information be kept on file for later use?
A: No. Your credit card and billing information will NOT be kept on file for later use. You must provide your credit card and billing information each time that payment is required.
13. Can I send a check for payment?
A: CAA does NOT recommend CAA members to make payment via check. The system is not currently set up to accept checks, also providing payment by check will delay the application process.
14. What forms of payment can I use to pay my membership dues?
A: CAA accepts all major credit cards: VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DISCOVER CARD.
15. Does CAA offer after hour service?
A: CAA does not offer after hour service; however CAA is currently working on a solution for CAA members who may need after hour service.
16. Do I have to be registered with NBAA to be eligible to become a CAA member?
A: You are no longer required to be registered with NBAA to become a CAA member.
17. Can I join CAA if I own or have interest in an FBO?
A: Yes. You may join CAA if you own or have interest in an FBO.
18. Can I join CAA if I hold a part 135 operating certificate?
A: No. You are NOT eligible to join CAA if you hold a part 135 operating certificate.
19. Can I join CAA if my aircraft are managed by an aircraft management company that holds a part 135 operating certificate?
A: No. You are NOT eligible to become a CAA member if your aircraft are managed by a management company that holds a part 135 operating certificate.
20. I have a temporary registration number (N number) due to maintenance or repairs. What should I do?
A: If you have a temporary registration number (N number) due to maintenance or repairs, please contact CAA during regular business hours for immediate assistance.
21. I am not receiving the Weekly Fuel Price Updates. What should I do?
A: If you are not receiving the Weekly Fuel Price Updates, log on to the CAA website at www.corpaa.us, select "My Profile" and "Contact Preferences". Under "Mailing List Preference," select the second option for "I want to receive emails sent to multiple recipients." After you have selected that option, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" option (If you do not click "Save" your changes will not take effect). If you are still not receiving the Weekly Fuel Price Updates, please add our e-mail server address to your contact list, which is email@example.com; this way our mail will not be marked as spam or junk mail. For further instructions on how to Whitelist your e-mail account, click the following link: http://www.whatcounts.com/how-to-whitelist-emails/
22. Does CAA offer the fuel discount for other fuel types?
A: No. CAA offers the fuel discount for Jet Fuel only and does not plan to offer any other fuel type in the near future.
23. What is a DCA Gateway FBO?
A: DCA Gateway FBO is a post 911 TSA Designation given to an FBO at a designated DCA Gateway Airport that has met the security requirements prescribed by TSA to allow private aircraft to travel from that FBO to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (KDCA).
24. Can based CAA members receive the CAA fuel price discount?
A: CAA Preferred FBOs are not required to offer the CAA fuel price discount to based CAA members, but many do.