A CAA fuel program member must:
- Operate at least one (1) turbine powered aircraft
- Not hold a US FAA Part 135 Certificate or have any affiliation with a US FAA Part 135 operation
- Not be a Part 135 Aircraft Management Company or Charter Broker
- Have a valid e-mail address
- Agree to be loyal to CAA Preferred FBOs
- In CAA allows Management Companies to join as members. To qualify, the Management Company may not hold a Part 135 operating certificate, and the aircraft managed by the Management Company not be listed on any Part 135 operating certificate. In addition to the aircraft listed on the Management Company's CAA account, none of the aircraft managed by the Management Company may be listed on any Part 135 operating certificate, even if they are not CAA.
Note: Aircraft used for Commercial Air Service or listed on a US FAA Part 135 Certificate are not eligible.